Whether you’re just starting out or you already have an established Moms Group, having the right tools can make a huge difference in how smoothly your group operates. Below you’ll find a big ‘ole resource guide that you can use to find the best tools for you and your group. Almost all of the resources listed below are free, however the ones that aren’t are marked ($).
Club Calendar Tools
- Meetup ($)
- Google Calendar (Google business account)
- GroupSpaces ($) – cheaper than Meetup
- Private Facebook Group or Event
- Google Docs
- Time And Date (printable calendars)
Group Scheduling Coordination Sites
Recommended Online Printing Services
- Vistaprint ($) – highly recommended!
- PSPrint ($)
- Printing For Less ($)
- Staples ($)
- Mimeo ($)
- Build A Sign ($)
Club Info Storage and Sharing Systems
Newsletter Design Programs
- Microsoft Publisher ($)
- Powerpoint ($)
- Google Docs – Download my free newsletter template here!
- Shout Out phone app
Free Website Hosting
- Google’s Blogger (no ads) – get my free Blogger tutorial here!
Banks with Free Checking for Non-Profits
Secret Sisters Matching Websites
DID I MISS ANYTHING? What are your favorite Moms Group tools? Let me know in the comment section below!
Photo credit: Daria Minaeva / 123RF Stock Photography